✓Fixed rates from 9.9% (10.4% APR)**
- for certainty over your monthly repayments
✓Great choice - borrow from €5,000 to €30,000 over 1 to 5 years
How much can I borrow?
We are offering loans starting from €5,000 up to €30,000. The amount you can borrow will be based on your repayment capacity and financial status.
What will my rate be?
The rate of your personal loan will depend on how much you’re borrowing. You can check our competitive rates in the table below and see what your monthly repayments would be depending on the amount borrowed. Our personal loans have a fixed rate which means you have peace of mind knowing how much you need to pay each month for the term of the loan.
How much will my repayments be?
AvantCard provides a range of payment options based on your loan amount, financial situation and monthly budget.
Am I eligible to apply?
You can apply for a loan if you are aged 18 or over and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
What else do I need to know?
- Rates are correct as of 23rd January 2017 and are subject to change.
- Lending criteria, terms and conditions will apply.
- Personal loans are subject to repayment capacity and financial status. Proof of income, address, identity and a credit reference agency search may be required to help us approve your request.
- Personal loans are unsecured and not available for business purposes, house purchase or investment.
- Monthly repayments will be made by direct debit.
- Holiday loans have a maximum term of 1 year.
*Funds will be transferred to your personal bank account within 1 business day of receipt of the required customer documentation if received before 1pm.
**A typical €5,000 two year loan with a fixed interest rate of 12.5% (13.2% APR) will have a total cost of credit (the total amount repayable less the amount of the loan) of €676.90. A €10,000 three year loan with a fixed interest rate of 10.9% (11.5% APR) will have a total cost of credit of €1,768.92. A €20,000 five year loan with a fixed interest rate of 9.9% (10.4% APR) will have a total cost of credit of €5,437.58.
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate.
Schedule of fees for personal loans
Non-Payment fee - each time your monthly payment has not reached your loan account in cleared funds by the date that payment is due a fee of €10 will be applied.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayment on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future