✓Fixed rates from 9.9% (10.4% APR)**
- so you have certainty over your monthly repayments
✓Great choice - borrow from €5,000 to €30,000 over 1 to 5 years
(Holiday loans maximum term 1 year)
How much can I borrow?
We are offering loans starting from €5,000 up to €30,000. The amount you can borrow will be based on your repayment capacity and financial status.
What will my rate be?
The rate of your personal loan will depend on how much you’re borrowing. You can check our competitive rates in the table below and see what your monthly repayments would be depending on the amount borrowed. Our personal loans have a fixed rate which means you have peace of mind knowing how much you need to pay each month for the term of the loan.
Am I eligible to apply?
You can apply for a loan if you are currently the main cardholder of an existing AvantCard credit card account and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
How do I apply?
- Call our team today on 0818 409 511 and they will take your application over the phone. You will need your bank account details (BIC & IBAN) and information on your household finances to complete your application.
- Once we have reviewed your application we will contact you with a decision and advise you on the next steps. In order to complete your application we will ask you for some documentation such as proof of income. From time to time we may also ask you for additional documents.
Our team are available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm on Saturday, excluding Bank Holidays.
What else do I need to know?
- Rates are correct as of 12th January 2017 and are subject to change.
- Lending criteria, terms and conditions will apply.
- Personal loans are only available to existing AvantCard main cardholder customers currently residing in the Republic of Ireland and are subject to repayment capacity and financial status. Proof of income and a credit reference agency search will be required to help us approve your request.
- Personal loans are unsecured and not available for business purposes, house purchase or investment.
- Monthly repayments will be made by direct debit.
*Funds will be transferred to your personal bank account within 1 business day of receipt of the required customer documentation if received before 1pm.
**A typical €5,000 two year loan with a fixed interest rate of 12.5% (13.2% APR) will have a total cost of credit (the total amount repayable less the amount of the loan) of €676.90. A €10,000 three year loan with a fixed interest rate of 10.9% (11.5% APR) will have a total cost of credit of €1,768.92. A €20,000 five year loan with a fixed interest rate of 9.9% (10.4% APR) will have a total cost of credit of €5,437.58.
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate.
Schedule of fees for personal loans
Non-Payment fee - each time your monthly payment has not reached your loan account in cleared funds by the date that payment is due a fee of €10 will be applied.
Managing your debt
If you’re concerned about meeting your repayments or if you’re experiencing financial difficulties call our team on 0818 211 784 as soon as possible so they will work together with you to find a solution.
You can also contact Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) on 1890 283 438 or visit their website www.mabs.ie
Warning: If you do not meet the repayment on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future